Creating a pop up HTML in WordPress is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Open your WordPress blog in your browser.
2. Click on the “Posts” tab at the top of your screen.
3. Locate the post you want to create the pop up for and click on it.
4. On the post’s editing screen, click on the “HTML” tab.
5. In the “HTML” tab, locate the “Pop Up” template and click on it.
6. In the “Pop Up” template’s editing screen, you will need to enter the following information:
1. The name of the pop up (for example, “My Pop Up”)
2. The URL of the pop up (for example, http://www.
example.com/my-pop-up.html). The title of the pop up (for example, “My Pop Up Title”)
4. The content of the pop up (for example, “This is a pop up!”)
7. Click on the “Save” button to save your changes.
8. Click on the “Publish” button to publish your pop up.
9. Click on the “Back to Posts” button to return to your blog’s posts page.
10. Your pop up will now be visible to your readers!
Creating a pop up HTML in WordPress is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps. By following these steps, you can create a pop up that is both visually appealing and easy to use.