Adding testimonials to your WordPress site is an easy way to show off your customer base and bolster your credibility. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to your WordPress site’s Dashboard and click on “Pages.”
2. On the Pages page, click on the “Testimonials” tab.
3. On the Testimonials page, you will see a list of all the testimonials currently on your site.
To add a new testimonial, click on the “Add New” button.
4. In the “Testimonial Title” field, type in a title for your testimonial.
5. In the “Testimonial Text” field, type in a short, but impactful, statement about your experience with the product or service.
6. Click on the “Submit” button to add your new testimonial to your site.
7. Congratulations! Your new testimonial is now live on your WordPress site.
Adding testimonials to your WordPress site is an easy way to show off your customer base and bolster your credibility. It’s also a great way to get feedback and learn more about what your customers think of your products and services.