Adding meta description in WordPress is as simple as adding a text field to your posts or pages. Just type in a brief description of your post or page, and WordPress will add it for you.
WordPress also allows you to set a meta description for each individual post or page. This is a great way to further differentiate your content from the competition.
If you want to add a meta description to all of your posts and pages, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Go to your WordPress admin area and click on the Posts menu item.
2. On the Posts screen, click on the Edit button next to the post or page you wish to modify.
3. In the Edit Post screen, click on the Meta Description field.
4. Enter your desired meta description into the text field and click on the Save button.
5. Your meta description will now be included in all of your posts and pages.
If you want to change the meta description for a specific post or page, just repeat steps 3-4, but enter the new meta description into the text field.
Adding a meta description to your WordPress posts and pages is a simple way to help distinguish your content from the competition. With a little practice, you’ll be able to add meta descriptions quickly and easily.