Adding an event to your WordPress website is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Open your WordPress website in your web browser.
2. Click the “Admin” menu item in the top left corner of your screen.
3. Click the “Events” menu item in the top right corner of your screen.
4. Click the “Add New” button.
5. Enter the name of your event in the “Event Name” field.
6. Enter the date and time of your event in the “Event Date” and “Event Time” fields, respectively.
7. Select the location of your event in the “Event Location” field.
8. Select the type of event your event is in the “Event Type” field.
9. Click the “Add” button.
Your event is now added to your WordPress website. To view and edit your event, click the “Events” menu item again, and then click the “Edit” button next to your event’s name.