If you want to add a Where Is My Site option in WordPress, you can do so by following these simple steps:
1. Log into your WordPress site.
2. Click on the “Appearance” tab.
3. Click on the “Where Is My Site” option.
4. Enter your domain name or website address in the “Site Address” field.
5. Click on the “Create” button.
6. You will now be taken to the “Where Is My Site Settings” screen.
7. In the “Site Settings” section, you will need to enter your site’s title and description.
8. In the “Where Is My Site Options” section, you will need to enter your site’s URL (i.
e. the address of your website).
9. Finally, you will need to select the “Enable Site Maps” option.
Your site will now be listed in the “Where Is My Site” option in WordPress. You can also use the “Site Maps” feature to find your site on the web.