When you’re ready to post your new article on WordPress, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, create a post title that is descriptive and tells your readers what to expect.
Next, choose a strong and engaging headline for your post. Finally, add your article content and make sure it is well-written and organized.
To post your article on WordPress, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your WordPress account.
2. Click the “Posts” tab at the top of your screen.
3. Click on the “Create a Post” button.
4.Enter a title for your post and choose a category.
5. Select the content you want to publish.
6. Click the “Publish” button.
7. Copy the URL of your published post.
8. Go to your blog’s home page and click on the “Share” button.
9. Click on the “Add a Link” button.
10. Paste the URL of your published post into the “Link” field.
11. Click on the “Share” button.
12. Congratulations! Your new post is now live on your blog.