Invisible Page Titles in WordPress
One of the great features of WordPress is its ability to have custom page titles. This is perfect if you want to give each page a unique, catchy title.
However, there may be times when you want to hide the page title from the viewer. This can be helpful if you are trying to keep your page content secret, or if you want to use a different title for different pages on your site.
To hide the page title in WordPress, follow these steps:
1. Access the main menu of your WordPress site.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Pages.
4. Under the Title column, click on the title of the page you want to change.
5. In the Page Title text box, type whatever you want to be the page title.
6. Click on the Add Title button.
7. In the Page Title text box, type the new title you want to use for this page.
8. Click on the Save Changes button.
9. The page title will now be hidden from the viewer.