Making an image move in WordPress is not difficult, but it does require a bit of know-how. The following steps will show you how to do it:
1. First, you’ll need to create a new file called wp-image-mover.
php and place it in your WordPress plugin directory.
2. Next, you’ll need to include the following code inside of wp-image-mover.php:
define( ‘WP_IMAGE_MOVING’, true );
3. Next, you’ll need to define a few variables inside of wp-image-mover.php:
$wp_image_mover = new WP_Image_Mover(); $wp_image_mover->setup();
4. Finally, you’ll need to call the setup() function on the WP_Image_Mover object, and pass in the path to the image you want to move:
5. Now, you’ll need to call the move() function on the WP_Image_Mover object, and provide the new path to the image:
6. Finally, you’ll need to call the close() function on the WP_Image_Mover object to finish: