When it comes to platform-as-a-service (PaaS), Google Cloud Platform is one of the most popular choices. With its wide range of services and easy to use interface, it’s no wonder so many businesses are using it.
One of the most popular PaaS offerings is WordPress. WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that allows users to create and manage their own websites.
It’s been around for a long time, and is known for its easy to use and versatile platform.
So, if you’re looking to install WordPress on Google Cloud Platform, here’s how you can do it:
1. Sign up for a Google Cloud Platform account.
2. Create a new project in Google Cloud Platform.
3. Select WordPress as your platform.
4. Enter the details of your WordPress install.
5. Review your settings and hit deploy.
6. Congratulations! Your WordPress installation is now live on Google Cloud Platform.