The easiest way to install multiple WordPress plugins at once is to use the WordPress Plugin installer. To install the plugin:
1. Log in to your WordPress website.
2. Click on the Plugins menu item.
3. Click on the Add New Plugin button.
4. Enter the name of the plugin and click on the Install Now button.
5. After the plugin has been installed, go to the Plugins menu item and select it.
6. Click on the Settings button.
7. In the Plugin Settings screen, you will see a list of all the plugins that have been installed using the WordPress Plugin installer.
8. To uninstall a plugin, simply click on the Uninstall button next to it.