MailPoet is an email marketing plugin for WordPress that allows you to easily create and send email newsletters, send automated email campaigns, and manage your email subscribers. To install MailPoet, you first need to install WordPress. After you have installed WordPress, you can install MailPoet by following these steps:
1. Go to the WordPress plugins directory and search for MailPoet.
2. Once you find the MailPoet.
php file, click on it to open it in your chosen text editor.
3. In the file, you will see a series of lines of code that look like this:
4. After you have copied these lines of code into your WordPress file, you will need to include the MailPoet folder in your WordPress installation. To do this, you will need to add the following line of code to your WordPress file:
5. Once you have included the MailPoet folder, you will need to create a new configuration file for MailPoet.
To do this, open your WordPress admin area and click on the “Posts” tab.
6. On the Posts tab, click on the “Add New” button and enter the following information into the “Post Title” field:
7. After you have created the configuration file, you will need to add the following line of code to the file:
$mailpoet = new MailPoet();
8. After you have added the $mailpoet variable, you will need to set some basic configuration values for MailPoet. To do this, you will need to open your WordPress “Settings” area and enter the following values into the “MailPoet” field:
9. After you have entered the configuration values, you will need to click on the “Save Changes” button to save the changes to your configuration file.
10. Finally, you will need to activate MailPoet by entering the following line of code into your WordPress file:
After you have activated MailPoet, you will be able to create and send email newsletters, send automated email campaigns, and manage your email subscribers.