Export a WordPress Page to PDF
Export a WordPress page to PDF is a simple process that can be done with a few clicks of a mouse. To export a WordPress page to PDF, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the page you want to export and click on the “Print” button located on the toolbar.
2. Select “PDF” as the format and click on the “Export” button.
3. Enter a filename for the PDF and click on the “Export” button.
4. When the PDF is finished exporting, click on the “Close” button to finish the process.
5. Open the PDF file and you will be able to view and print the page as you would any other PDF document.
The export process is simple and can be done with just a few clicks of a mouse. If you have any questions or problems exporting a WordPress page to PDF, please do not hesitate to contact us.