When you create a WooCommerce store, you have the option to set up a custom cart page. This page displays information about your products, such as the product name, price, and quantity.
To edit the cart page in WordPress, follow these steps:
1. Log into your WordPress site.
2. Go to the WooCommerce admin area.
3. Click on the Products tab.
4. Click on the Cart page link.
5. On the Cart page, you will see the following options:
Product: The name of the product.
Price: The current price of the product.
Quantity: The quantity of the product.
6. To change any of the information on the Cart page, click on the appropriate link.
7. To save your changes, click on the Save button.
8. Click on the Close button to return to the WooCommerce admin area.
9. Click on the Publish button to publish your changes.
10. Click on the Live Preview button to view your changes in real time.
12. Click on the Log Out button to return to the WordPress site.
13. Congratulations! You have successfully edited the WooCommerce Cart page.