Deleting a WordPress site from Siteground is a simple process.
1. Log in to your Siteground account.
2. Go to the Sites page.
3. Select the site you want to delete.
4. Click the Settings link next to the site.
5. Click the Delete Site button.
6. Confirm that you want to delete the site.
5 Related Question Answers Found
Deleting a WordPress site is a relatively straightforward process. To delete a site:
1. Log into your WordPress site.
If you want to delete your primary WordPress site, you can follow these steps:
1. Log into your WordPress admin area.
2. Go to the “Site” menu item and select “Delete Site”.
Deleting your WordPress site is a pretty straightforward process, but there are a few important things to keep in mind before you go through with it. Here are six tips to help you get started:
1. Make a backup first.
Deleting everything from your WordPress site is not as difficult as you might think. First, make a backup of your site before beginning. Then, follow these simple steps:
If you need to delete your WordPress organization site, you can use the WordPress admin panel to remove it from the server. First, login to your WordPress site’s admin area. Then, click the “Settings” link in the top left corner of the screen.