Creating an Open Graph in WordPress is simple and can be done in just a few minutes. Here’s how:
1. Go to the “Settings” menu in WordPress and select the “Editor” tab.
2. In the “Editor” tab, under the “Open Graph” heading, click the “Enable Open Graph” button.
3. In the “Open Graph Settings” window that pops up, you will need to provide some basic information about your site.
4. In the “Category” field, specify which category your site falls under.
5. In the “Title” field, specify the title of your site.
6. In the “Description” field, provide a brief description of your site.
7. In the “Url” field, enter the full URL of your site.
8. In the “Behavior” field, select the “Share on Facebook” or “Share on Twitter” button.
9. Click the “Save Changes” button.
That’s it! Your site is now ready to share with the social networks using Open Graph enabled WordPress blogs. To share your site using Open Graph, simply insert the following code into the head of your blog post:
If you want to learn more about how Open Graph works, check out this tutorial from Google.