Creating a forum in WordPress is a breeze. All you need is a forum plugin and a few simple steps. Here’s how to do it:
1. Install the forum plugin.
2. Activate the plugin.
3. Go to your WordPress blog’s admin area and click on the Forum link.
4. On the Forum screen, click on the Add New Forum button.
5. On the Add New Forum screen, provide a name for your forum, select a forum topic, and then click on the Create Forum button.
6. On the Forum Settings screen, you will need to provide some forum settings.
These include a forum title, forum description, forum administrator, and forum moderator accounts.
7. Click on thePublish button to publish your forum.
8. Congratulations! Your forum is now up and running.