Creating code snippets in WordPress is a breeze. Here’s how:
1. Open your document in a text editor like Notepad.
2. Copy and paste the code you want to create a snippet out into the text editor.
3. Save the document as a file named “code-snippet.php”
4. Upload the code-snippet.
php file to your website.
5. Go to the “Snippets” menu in the WordPress admin area, and select “Create New Snippet.”
6. Enter the name of the code snippet in the “Name” field, and then click “Create.”
7. The code snippet will appear in the “Snippets” menu.
Click on it to edit it.
8. Add the code you want to use in the “Code” field, and then click “Save.”
9. Click on the “Publish” button to publish the code snippet.