Changing the placement of your logo in WordPress is a fairly easy process. You can change the location of your logo on your WordPress site by following these simple steps:
1. Log into your WordPress site.
2. Click on “Appearance” in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
3. Click on “Theme Options” in the Appearance section of the Theme Options screen.
4. Click on the “Logo” tab in the Logo Options screen.
5. Click on the “Location” tab in the Logo Options screen.
6. Select the location of your logo on your WordPress site.
7. Click on the “Save Changes” button to save your changes.
8. Congratulations! Your logo has now been changed.