If you’re looking to change your WordPress website from its default 8080 port to a more secure and stable 8080 port, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Log into your WordPress admin panel.
2. Click on Settings in the top left corner of the admin panel.
3. Click on WordPress Network in the Settings menu.
4. In the WordPress Network section, click on the 8080 port number.
5. In the Port Range field, enter 8080 to enable the more secure port.
6. Click Save Changes to apply the changes.
7. Congratulations! Your WordPress website is now running on the more secure 8080 port.