Category layout in WordPress is an important part of your site’s design. It can help visitors find the content they’re looking for more easily, and make it easier to find specific posts.
To change category layout in WordPress, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your WordPress site.
2. Go to the Posts page.
3. Click the Posts tab.
4. Under “Posts & Pages,” click the Edit link next to the category you want to change.
5. In the Category Layout section, click the “Layout” tab.
6. In the Category Layout section, select the layout you want to use.
7. Click the Save button.
8. Your changes will now be applied to your category.