Adding tabs to WordPress Elementor is simple. Simply follow these steps:
1. Open the WordPress Elementor editor.
2. Click on the “Tabs” button on the toolbar.
3. Add the tab content as you would any other post or page content.
4. Click on the “Close Tab” button to save your changes.
5. Repeat these steps to add as many tabs as you need.
When you’re finished, you can close the WordPress Elementor editor and visit your website to see the new tabs in action.
Congratulations! You’ve added tabs to your WordPress website using Elementor.