When you first sign up for WordPress, you’re given a username and a password. You’re also given the option to create a new password.
WordPress stores your password in a secure location. However, if you lose your password, you can reset it. To reset your password, follow these steps:.
1. Log in to your WordPress site.
2. Click the “Users” link in the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. Click the name of the user account you want to reset the password for.
4. Click the “Password” link in the lower-right corner of the screen.
5. Click the “Reset Password” button.
6. Enter your new password in the “New Password” field and confirm it in the “Confirm New Password” field.
7. Click the “Save Changes” button.
Now you have a new password and you can log in to your site to continue using it. If you ever forget your WordPress password, you can reset it using the steps above.