Duplicating a Page in WordPress Without Plugin
WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) used by millions of people around the world. It allows users to create a website from scratch, or to improve an existing website.
Duplicating a page in WordPress is a simple process that can be done without using a plugin.
To duplicate a page in WordPress, follow these steps:
1. Log into your WordPress site.
2. Click on the Pages tab.
3. Click on the page you want to duplicate.
4. On the right-hand side, click on the Copy Page button.
5. Paste the copied page into a new document.
6. Update the copied page as needed.
7. Save the document.
8. Publish the document.
9. Enjoy your duplicated page!
Duplicating a page in WordPress is a simple process that can be done without using a plugin. This process can be used to create a copy of any page on your WordPress site.
Once the page has been duplicated, it can be updated as needed and published to the website.