First and foremost, you should always consult with a legal or other professional before making any changes to your website or canceling your WordPress website. Even if you have a valid basis for canceling your website, you may still incur penalties or other consequences.
That said, in most cases, canceling your WordPress website is relatively easy to do. Here are the main steps:
1. Log into your WordPress website.
2. Click the “Settings” link in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Under “Website Information,” click the “Cancellation” link.
4. Complete the cancellation form, and click the “Submit” button.
5. Congratulations! Your website is now cancelled.